We can offer a wide range of implant solutions on referral, including supplying and fitting implant retained dentures.
Questions you should ask your Implant Surgeon:
- How many do you place per year?
- Are you insured for the level of surgery you are undertaking
- When will I have my new teeth?
- Do I receive a detailed Treatment Plan?
- Are there other costs? (x-rays, surgical guide, components, augmentation materials, laboratory fees, reviews included)
- If the procedure must be repeated, will I be charged?
- Will I be without teeth?
- Are you offering a guarantee? (What does it cover?)
- What are the risks? (nerve injury)
- How long will my implants last?
- What are the rates of success, complication and infection?
- Who can I contact for advice after the treatment? (aftercare)